What is Bluetooth and how does it work?
We will tell you about Bluetooth. What is Bluetooth and how it work? Bluetooth discovery has proved very revolutionary in the world of technology. Bluetooth not only improves the use of mobile phones but also made it easy to share files, audio, videos to other phones. Through Bluetooth, we can share data with each other without wires.
Bluetooth taught the new meaning of wireless communication. Today, you can control the computer with a mouse without a wire, or you can listen to music by using headphones without a wire.
Today, Bluetooth has emerged as a very useful device for our lives, which we use every day, whether it is mobile, computer or music player, there are many other devices in which Bluetooth is a major contributor. And all this is possible due to Bluetooth.
You must also know about Bluetooth and have used it, often the question arises in your mind that what is Bluetooth and how does Bluetooth work. have you ever thought that this name came from where and why it was named Bluetooth? What is the way Bluetooth work? It is also a matter of thinking that the word Bluetooth may have come from where.
You will be surprised to know that the name Bluetooth was the name of a king in the medieval period. Now this question must have come in your mind, what is the relationship of the medieval king with today’s technology.
What is Bluetooth and how does it work? So let us give complete information about it.
In 1996, some big tech companies Intel, Ericsson, Nokia, and later IBM together wanted to create a new standard for short-range radio links in the technology industry, so that some new work could be done.
For this, every company developed its own short-range radio technology, but whatever name they gave to this technology, they did not embrace anyone. At the same time, the name of the 10th century Danish King Harald is mentioned in the story.
Bluetooth is named after a King of Denmark, ‘Herald Bluetooth”, who used to rule in the 10th century. King Harald Bluetooth made diplomatic politics at that time to make the kings engaged in war rather than war so that many kings could contact each other to avoid war.
His same ability and process gave the name of this plant to Bluetooth, which works by connecting and connecting multiple electronic gadgets at one time with information and exchange of data.
Herald Gorans was the king of Denmark and Norway, he is credited with building the first bridge at a place called Scandinavia. The bridge was 5 meters long and 760 meters long. At that time this bridge was used heavily for traffic.
Just as every king had a surname in the middle yesterday, he was also named Blátǫnn which is a Danish word which means Bluetooth. But the meaning of this name is also disputed, many people believe that the meaning of this word is something else, but support is basically given that it means Bluetooth only.
Just as the Herald bridged the distance between the Christians and the Heathens, it is also worthwhile to give this name to Bluetooth so that the Bluetooth symbol also represents the same and in the same way this name and this symbol were given.
How to make Bluetooth LOGO?
The Bluetooth LOGO has also been created with two famous symbols of the time of Raja Harald Bluetooth.
In the Bluetooth LOGO, you can see that there are two symbols ᚼ and के for the time of King “Harald Blatand”. These two signs together form the LOGO. In which ᚼ means “H” and ᛒ means “B”. By combining these two signs with the blue background, you will get the logo of Bluetooth. How to create Bluetooth LOGO.
What is Bluetooth?
Bluetooth is a wireless technology through which two, or more electronic devices are interconnected to exchange files, audio, video, and data. Using this device, you can exchange data by connecting devices from any angle up to 10 or 100 meters apart, but for this, it is necessary that all devices have Bluetooth.
Bluetooth technology uses radio waves that connect devices. Through this technology, 7 devices can be connected at a time. Adding more devices than this can take time to exchange data.
- Bluetooth technology is very cheap. Therefore, they are easily accessible to common people. Anyone can buy it easily.
- Bluetooth uses a lot of energy.
- Bluetooth provides security features during data transfer, There is only communication within a small radius, so devices located far away cannot manipulate your network.
- Network – Packet switching technology is used to transfer data via Bluetooth.
- The Bluetooth device easily connects to a computer, laptop, and mobile. From which we can transfer data without the help of wire within a radius of 50 meters.
- Its biggest advantage is that it can connect devices without wires. Using Bluetooth, it is very easy to exchange data from one device to another.
- There is only communication within a small radius, so devices located far away cannot disturb your network. And you can transfer your data without any interruption.
Invention of Bluetooth
Bluetooth was invented in 1994 by Dr. Jaap Hartson, working on the radio system in the Ericsson company. On 20 May 1999, Bluetooth Special Interest Group SIG was established. It was founded by 6 big companies Sony Ericsson, Nokia, Toshiba, IBM, Intel, and Ericsson.
Bluetooth versions and speeds
- Bluetooth V 1.2: This was the first version of Bluetooth technology. Whose reach was a lot of work distance? This allowed a maximum of 720 Kbps data to be exchanged. It had many drawbacks and it had very favorable drawbacks. It came on the market in the year 1999.
- Bluetooth V 2.0: Bluetooth V 2.0 was launched in the market in 2004 after revamping its first generation. It proved to be very popular and effective. Its main feature was Enhanced Data Rate (EDR). Due to which its speed was very fast. You can transfer data up to 2.1 Mbit / s via Bluetooth V 2.0.
- Bluetooth V 3.0: Bluetooth V 3.0 version in the year 2008 Bluetooth V3. Launched in the market under the name 0 + HS. Its speed was up to 24 Mbit / s. Here + HS means High-Speed. For this, Enhanced Retransmission Mode (ERTM) technology has been used in it. With the introduction of this version, the time savings in data transfer became very high. and this version of Bluetooth was also successful.
- Bluetooth V4.0: Bluetooth V4.0 was developed in the year 2004. This version was developed specifically for low-energy devices. It was advertised as Smart Bluetooth. This version is a technology designed keeping in mind the devices, health, safety and home appliances (TV, computer, speaker, headphone, etc. After a short time, its new versions
- Bluetooth V4.1 and Bluetooth V4.2 were also launched in the market. The change was made keeping in mind the new technology.
- Bluetooth v5.0: In view of the growing impact of the internet and to give users a better experience, Bluetooth v5.0 was developed in the year 2016. Its speed is very fast as per previous versions. In this, full care has been taken of the health and safety of the users. It is specially designed to talk to each other. Its speed – 48 Mbps. And a lot of work remains to be done. Technology changes with time.
How does Bluetooth work?
Mobile, laptops, and tablets have Bluetooth inbuilt whereas you can buy a Bluetooth device to connect a desktop computer to a Bluetooth.
First, the Bluetooth devices available on Bluetooth devices are switched on. Now in the Bluetooth option on mobile or laptop, you will see the name of the Bluetooth device for pairing. You can now transfer data by pairing it or connecting your device to mobile. When Bluetooth devices connect a network is then built between them. Which is called Personal Area Network or Piconet. After pairing, you can transfer data.